Talk Nerdy To Me...

Monday, October 17, 2005

Public Service Announcment



Ok, ok here... a blog. No, I'm not a conformist. I'm just tired of being looked at like I'm from outer space when I say "no, I don't have a blog." Here's the deal though- I can't be held accountable for what I say in times of stress, rage, or during drunken posts. Good deal? Alright then.

I work my ass off as a billing representative for a work comp medical office. I do “proactive collections.” Which means: I'm calling companies and insurance companies haranguing them, before they even get their bills. This is all part of my new chief of operation’s “80/20” plan. 80/20 plan you ask? Yep, you understand it just about as much as I do. I do drug and alcohol screenings after business hours at a local hospital too. Pure hell.

I also go to college, studying business. I’m going to Waubonsee now, but plan on transferring to Benedictine. Not exactly what the future holds. I might end up sitting at a desk (spreadsheet geek). Might end up teaching business (college, can’t deal with the high school stuff). Maybe try to open a business (90% of all small business’s fail within the first year.) Whatever, keeps me busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home