Talk Nerdy To Me...

Saturday, November 05, 2005

I just was clearing out all the voicemails I had saved on my phone. I noticed that it really bothers me when people call and go: "hey, it's me..." Well, no shit it's you. But, who the hell are you? Unless you're my best friend, mother, or boyfriend... Don't expect me to know who "me" is. I had 13 messages saved over the course of a couple months. 10 of those messages started out with "hey, it's just me." Then they talk about something vague, so there's still no indication as to who they are. Argh. Ehh, I don't know. Maybe it's just me...?

4 Comments:

At 4:28 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Hi, uhhh greeeeat. Yeeeahhh, thanks for the message. But, I'm gonna have to go ahead and have you give me a call back with your name, mmmk? Greeeat.

 
At 8:20 PM , Blogger nick said...

yea i would say the same but stupid sluts have their new men act like they are me and cancel my cell phone. But tits ok. gives me a reason to get a newer phone.

 
At 6:20 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Ha, aww. It was bound to happen sometime, right? But now you can get rid of Sprint and get service that actually works! I know, I know. But, believe me. I'm a recovering Cingular user.

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger nick said...

Yea ...NO sprint is the best service hands down, phones/plans better. i will go back to sprint.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home