Talk Nerdy To Me...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005


Fell down the stairs today; my back, ankle, and wrist kill. But wait, it gets better. That happened after I got home from working out. Rode the bike for a little bit, tripped while getting off of that. Also did weights today, and went to failure with almost everything. That alone was going to make me hurt, I just had to wait. So, after going down the stairs backwards on my back, I realized that I was going to be in more pain than I had originally thought. So, I figure it would be best if I take a bath, and maybe reduce some of the soreness. Bath went well, but as I'm going to get out the shower rod falls off the wall and hits me in the face. Of course, that knocks me back into the water, hitting my head on the soap dish cemented to the wall on the way back in. I should have just laid there and drown, but no... I got up. Who knows what will happen next...

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM , Blogger nick said...

Wow thats a bad day in my book. So yea still havn't heard from my buddy matt about him coming out here. I hope he gets ahold of me tom. cause if not i still wanna hang out meaning you and steph have plans this weekend with me so suck it up and deal with it. Because if you add me, you, steph, a bar, and lots of drinks that will produce a good deal of funny conversations involving me doing something stupid. If you choose not to accept your mission this message will self destruct and i will go alone. So until next time. Keep ya heads ringin .Ding ding dong aringa da ding ding dong. Sorry dr dre flashback.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home