Talk Nerdy To Me...

Saturday, January 06, 2007

I was talking to one of my friends today who was venting a little bit because he works all the time. He said something like: "Work is bullshit. Its a good thing I get paid $45 an hour or I wouldn't tolerate this." Yeah... whatever. It's a good think that I get paid jack an hour or I wouldn't tolerate things either. Oh wait, that doesn't make sence. I need to get out of college and get a decent paying job. I hate the commercials on the radio and stuff that go "do you have what it takes to start off making $30 thousand per year after college graduation?!? Let college of (whatever) help you today!!!" Listen, bitch, I could get a full-time job right now making 30k. I'm going to college so I don't have to do that! Who is she kidding? Freak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home