Talk Nerdy To Me...

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Wow, it's been a while!

A lot has happened since the last post... I'll try to give some quick updates:

1. Had an interview with an international logistics company on Thursday. They are looking for an intern, but in the interview they added that they "would never show talent the door". So, that's inspiring. I should find out on Monday if I got the internship.

2. I need to get into better shape. I've been doing an hour of cardio 4 days a week to try and get thinner. Once that happens (ASSuming that it does) I'll incorporate weights into my routine. Ideally, I'd like to get into a size 4... we'll see.

3. Registering for my LAST semester of undergrad on Monday. That's exciting, I've been waiting along time for that! I plan to sign up for: Strategic Management, Marketing Strategy, Consumer Behavior, International Logistics, and Chinese. Yes, Chinese.

4. GRADUATION! May 18, 2007! Should end up with a double major in Management Organizational Behavior and Marketing from Benedictine University.

5. Starting to think about the GMAT...

6. March '08 will be 3 years with Luke. Things are going really well, I love him very much.

Looking forward to the future, all around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home