Talk Nerdy To Me...

Thursday, November 10, 2005



I am such a horrible, horrible friend. So, there's this guy in one of my classes who I've been trying to set up with my friend Stephanie. (Why that was decided is a whole other story.) Anyway, I thought ok... this guy's nice, seems like her type, has half a brain so why not? So I figure I should do my homework before I introduce another asshole into my friends life. I did, and he seemed passable. To make an extremely long story short, this guy is fucking insane! He calls me about 15 times a day, to check is progress. My God, what have I done? Maybe the gothic prince wasn't so bad. I think I'm going to go remind myself of how lucky I am...

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM , Blogger nick said...

Fuck that. I met that dude once he is a retard, i wouldn't set that nut up with my dog. I would block his number so he don't call you anymore. next time you want to set up steph or anyone for that matter try me first i could use a good humpin and someone to blow money on eventhough i am a cheap bastard.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home