Talk Nerdy To Me...

Friday, January 06, 2006

Last week, I discovered that iTunes has comedy channels... this makes work tolerable. I lock myself in my office, and blast KHAHA (uncensored).
George Lopez, is great. Especially if you've dated a Mexican whoes family came from Mexico. He says everything I've ever thought, or wanted to say while sitting there at Christmas, eating cow stomach soup.

Mitch Hedberg, has the most unique, and dry sence of humor. He takes the littlest things, twists them around, and makes them funny.

George Carlin, does the two minute warning act, its great. He talks about all the things you could, or should do if you were to have a two minute warning before you die. Carlin, is actually going to be in Rosemont January 21, which is cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home