Talk Nerdy To Me...

Thursday, December 01, 2005


Got pulled over today by a cop on foot. Yeah, on foot. He was controlling a protest in Batavia, I guess. So I'm trying to turn left down River and as the light is turing red the guy in on comming traffic decides he wants to turn right... right in front of me. So, ok. Thirty seconds later he stops right in the middle of the road. So, I stop. He starts going, then stops again the next block. I've had it, so I try to pass him. I'm sure most of you realized that in order to pass someone, you need to drive in the oncoming lane. As I try to pass a cop jumps out in front of me yelling. I roll down my window and he starts screaming at me. I say, "what you can't drive down this road?" He goes "not the way you are! You're driving in oncoming traffic! Pull over!" Are you kidding me? I say "I was passing that guy, which is legal." He says "yeah, well driving on the opposite side of the road isn't!" Are you fucking serious? No ticket or anything, I think he realized how stupid he was. Oh, but he did make me wait for that guy to get in front of me again, that was punishment enough.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 PM , Blogger nick said...

I would have just spit on him laughed and drove away i hate stupid people.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home