Talk Nerdy To Me...

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Applying to more schools today... just for the hell of it. I had to provide several schools with a personal statement. I had no idea where to start, so my long time buddy offered to write it for me:

What it do, this ya girl A. Sheezie writin' to tell you a little bit bout MAHSELF. Niggas be trippin' ova mah achievements. I was honored to recieve the National Junior Scholar Award in 2004 after writing a piece about socioeconmic logistics, particularly in the private sector. This writing was published in more than 20 business publications nationwide and in Europe. I also traveled abroad along with the National Collegiate Business Scholars of America as a special observer during the International Business Foreign Relations Conference held this spring in Zurich, Switzerland. This is a priviledge granted to only 4 other college students in America. As for challenges, there really haven't been any. I hold a 3.994 GPA and am ranked 1st in my class. This comes after graduating Sigma Cum Laude from Yale with a Bachelor of Science in Government Economics. I memorized the preamble of the constitution word for word in 4 hours, and the entire Bill of Rights in just 7. My ultimate ambition is to become either a professor of Business Law, or a Supreme Court Justice. Mah hobbies include goin to bed stupid early, and I likes bein da suga momma to plently o'fools. I am better than everyone else. Holla atcha gir'.

Half tempted to send this out...

Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home