Talk Nerdy To Me...

Saturday, November 12, 2005


Saw Phil Peoples at a bar last night. It's funny when you look back a few years and realize how different things are. This guy was the epitome of hot when I was in high school. Cool older guy, sings in a band, and has his tongue double pierced. My friend and I actually worked with him all through high school too. He was the guy who would flirt with us freshman girls, then would turn around and hit on our mothers. A ladies man, I guess you could say. Seeing him last night though was funny. I'm sitting at the bar with my boyfriend and finally realize how big of a loser this guy is. He's still in that band, still hits on all the girls, and still isn't grounded. Sure, he's a nice guy... it's just funny how things turn out, I guess. Oh, and I grew up to be taller than him too. God, I can't wait till the high school reunion.

3 Comments:

At 12:48 PM , Blogger nick said...

Hmm well you have to give the guy credit. He is very stable to say the least. I went to the bar myself last night and it was a hootinany of a knee slapping good time. I might actually be in the mood since i am not hungover to write about my bar hopping evening. Nick Out.

 
At 2:12 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Mmmmmm wow. Now I know why mothers eat their young...

 
At 7:17 PM , Blogger nick said...

HaHa .... well yea thats how it's done down south where I come from thats called incest and you can be arrested for that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home