Talk Nerdy To Me...

Monday, February 06, 2006



Passed out at work today.


Yeah... had our annual OSHA training. Every year there's a video, a test, and an exam. Every year the video makes me sick... I don't do well with needles and blood, and yes I work in a hospital. After the video they shove needles in us like we're fresh lab rats.

Graphic video + the video suddenly happening to me = me hitting the floor.

Oh, and the next set of videos are "team work" videos. Well all sit in the conference room and talk about how your co-workers are your family, and all that shit. Touchy feely bullshit, as my grandpa puts it.


Bring on the cuddle huddle...

3 Comments:

At 8:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww. Obviously you're ok now. LOL.....yea it's pretty nice gettin paid for sitting on the computer. Well like I said before...at least you'll be makin out with somebody tonight...even if he's plastic. Does he have a name?

Mr. Anonymous

 
At 11:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never wear buttons but I got a cool hat and my homies agree, I really look good in black, fool.

 
At 4:54 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Haha, aww.

Thug Luv playas tell these bitch ass niggas bring it on.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home