Talk Nerdy To Me...

Thursday, March 30, 2006


Did my second power-factor with Luke today. He's patient with me, what a swell guy. I think it went pretty well. Should be interesting to see the results. I came home and told my Grandpa about it. So now he's all into it. Takes me down into his little gym in the basement and has me doing all sorts of stuff. I'm his little guinea pig now. (Please, no guinea jokes). I just had to give my Grandpa some credit here, he's going to be 66 years old, and look...

2 Comments:

At 10:51 PM , Blogger nick said...

Hey gramps ain't no joke he is a cool ass guy seems like he has kicked some ass in his prime

 
At 5:20 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Haha, yep! He was a total "greaser". I love my Grandpa.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home