Talk Nerdy To Me...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I was watching Good Morning America this morning, and saw something that completely enraged me. The segment was about employers and college admissions officers that "goggled" applicants names to find any and all personal information about them. This includes college website accounts, friend profiles, dating profiles, and BLOGS. People are being denied college entrance because they talk about how drunk they got last weekend? See... this is where I think technology goes too far. Of course, you don't want to hire some drunk or rapist... but come on. Blogs are to vent. I've bitched about my job on here before. So, would I not be hired or admitted because I'm not always super happy with my job?

To any and all employers or admission officers who maybe reading this... FUCK YOU!

2 Comments:

At 8:54 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Lol, that's the spirit!

 
At 4:54 PM , Blogger John Mc. said...

What's wrong with hiring a drunk? I encourage it when I'm hiring.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home