Talk Nerdy To Me...

Tuesday, March 14, 2006


I'm going to do a little venting about butt exercises.


I bought the Glutes magazine (shut up). Who would do this stuff in public, like they suggest? Squats, ok. Leg press, normal. But tying weights to your legs and doing donkey kicks? You can't be serious.

I don't... and won't do this stuff at the gym. I save it all for home. Do you blame me?

Note to self: Never ever send your boyfriend a picture of a girl on the front of a magazine, and then send one of yourself afterwards.

5 Comments:

At 8:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol! You crack me up, Ash. You look good!!

 
At 6:48 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Haha. I'll give ya my old magazines when I'm done ;)

Oh... I think the magazine said it's best to do donkey kicks with a partner...

 
At 9:05 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Jenny! Wow... it's been a while. Haven't seen you since, what? When I came back for graduation? Call me when you come home the next time.

 
At 8:51 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Shut up, I am not 7 feet tall. Jerk.

 
At 4:56 PM , Blogger John Mc. said...

I think we all need to see your Chuck Norris-style kicking abilities.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home