Talk Nerdy To Me...

Monday, March 27, 2006


I just stared this new workout routine that Luke turned me onto. (He assures me I won't end up looking like a hulkess.) It is designed to build and tone muscle, faster than your traditional routine. I was pretty skeptical at first. But after going through it, and really reading about it, I'm pretty excited to see what happens.

You can take a look at it for yourself at http://www.mystrengthcoach.com/. I just logged all my measurements and that kind of stuff in the system last night. It sucks doing it when you first start off... but it should be worth it after you start seeing results. I just wish I would have done it in the very beginning.

Well, I'm about to go to bed. I'm so sore, and not looking forward to walking up the stairs. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home