Talk Nerdy To Me...

Saturday, February 18, 2006


On my way to go see Brokeback Mountian, and my tire blows out. God's way of punishing me? Maybe. Anyway, a flat tire on the coldest day of the year, go figure. Since I have custom wheels and tires, I couldn't just slap another wheel on there and have that be that. I couldn't find a place to get wheels either... being Saturday, every asshole and their brother are getting their car serviced. No time for this asshole. I had no choice though, I had to put one of those goofy doughnuts on. I have no idea how to change a tire either, so I'm out there with my friend for an hour, freezing our asses off. At this point I'm pissed, freezing, not happy theres a camera being shoved in my face, and all around not enjoying the experience.
But, I'm happy to report we successfully got the spare on. Today blows... pun intended.

5 Comments:

At 9:44 PM , Blogger nick said...

You don't look to happy. read my new blog that might bring a smile to your face. it will show you a little insight into the an average weekend for me.

 
At 5:32 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

You call your friends Milkdud and Qtip? ...awesome. Who do I get to be?

 
At 8:20 PM , Blogger nick said...

depends....well milkdud is jake because jake was crazy for some anal sex for the longest and well qtip he kinda is a white guy with an afro well used to have a fro. and you know about the pirate aka double fist. and well bread is my buddy brad but my little sister spawned his nickname because when she met him she kept calling him bread. so now you know and knowing is half the battle. you i havn't thought of a name yet but i will you would actually have to hang out to aquire a nickname.

 
At 5:08 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Double fists is my favorite... and also the most pathetic. I love that picture of him, you should throw it up on your blog.

 
At 1:00 AM , Blogger nick said...

I just might....the newest blog hopefully will be my most fucked up one to date... havn't wrote it yet but i am after here comment.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home