Talk Nerdy To Me...

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Ah, Valentine's Day....

Quentin is my buddy, and also my eye doctor. Jenn has messed him up pretty bad, whatever... Hope things work out for him.

Quentin: I wanna get flowers for Jenn at Kabloom...

Me: Yeah, we like that crap.

Quentin: They must think I'm an asshole there... I think in the last 6 months... I've sent flowers to 6 different addresses.. hahaha. They probably think I'm a cheating bastard.

Me: Haha, man... that's hilarious. Why do you guys do that? Throw enough shit at the wall, some is bound to stick?

Quentin: I know... they're like should we send these flowers to Tam again in Utah...um no... actaully this is for Jessica.. here's her adress.... um ok... hahaha. I seriously just want to stick with one... I swear on my whatever.

Me: If they really wanted to fuck with you they'd send flowers to different addresses with different names...

Quentin: Actually... they like me there...

Me: Sure. Because you spend so much money there, ha. Good luck bud.

Quentin: Shit...

2 Comments:

At 8:08 PM , Blogger nick said...

Ah, Valentine's Day.... all i have to say is fuck Valentine's Day. Oh i finally posted a new blog i think. its either new or rehashed old news. either way i wrote something resembling a blog. Call a negro sometime damn.

 
At 2:45 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

If a negro would get Verizon maybe I would. Don't you know how cheap I am by now?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home