Talk Nerdy To Me...

Friday, February 10, 2006


K.O.E., Sir!

I have Statistics on Wednesday nights. Its me, and 7 guys. Most of which are older, and were in the service. My professor was in charge of some sort of artillery unit in the Army for God knows how many years. He calls everyone by their last name, and can never remember mine. Three letters, come on man.


So he tries calling on me, but has no idea what to call me, so he calls on someone else instead ; "Smith," go figure. So after Smith answers, I raise my hand and go "Kilo Oscar Echo, sir!" I've never seen that man smile, until now. So I do the next problem, give my answer and he goes "Negative!" What, negative? I thought it was positive? Shot, move, communicate!

At this point I'm messing with him, and of course he gets all flustered and goes "Affirmative we have a negative." At this point everyones so confused he starts talking about when he would lead cadence, and suggested that we all get up and show attention. I didn't want to play, I didn't even know how to play. He sure as hell taught me though.


This is my riffle, this is my gun...

Who does this??

2 Comments:

At 9:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'd never make it, Ashley.

God, you look just like your Mom! (She'd never make it either). Coming to our show tonight? I won't embarass you this time...

 
At 3:08 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Bite me, Dave.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home