Talk Nerdy To Me...

Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'm totally hooked on My Fair Brady. I usually never watch TV, but I catch that show whenever I can.

I sometimes feel myself feeling bad for either Chris or Adrian, but then I remember that they're both equally crazy. They're planning their wedding now, there seems to be a lot of that going on.

I have a few unhealthy additions, and watching people's messed up relationships is one of them. Only on TV though, of course.


Oh, and my brother got another tattoo.I guess I should say he tattooed himself again. He says he's all ready for me if I decide I want one. But, eh.

I've always said I wanted to get one, but I never have. I'm really thinking about it now though. Nothing huge, and nowhere trashy. My cousin has a tiny star on her foot, I think that's kind of cool. Or maybe something small on my hip bone?

I don't know... any comments?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home