Talk Nerdy To Me...

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I registered today at that school I was bashing. Rightfully bashing, but still bashing.

My new advisor was super nice, which I'm sure the school made sure that he would be. I got into all my classes that I need. He pointed out that I actually have too many classes... I guess I'm closer to being done than I thought. So, I'm going to pick up a minor, maybe in psychology. Or maybe math since I'm taking a ton of it already. You need at least 55 credit hours to graduate from a school, and I don't have that many credits left to take to get my degree. So, I guess I'm happy about that.

I don't fit in too well there though. A lot of Indian people go there, and people who look like they're fresh out of the movie Revenge Of The Nerds. But that's ok, no one will bother me. (I swear I walked up the stairs with a guy who looked exactly like the guy on the right.)

Everything's going really well. I can't really complain about much else but this sore throat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home