Talk Nerdy To Me...

Friday, April 21, 2006

You Passed 8th Grade Science
Congratulations, you got 8/8 correct!



I thought this was kind of cool. Most adults can't answer the questions above. My little sister is in 3rd grade, and the homework she brings home is ridiculous. Now either she's a science nerd like me, or she's lucky. I had her take this, just for the heck of it and she got half of them right. The kid doesn't know her times tables, but she knows the basics of kinetic energy and the structure of a cell. She knows more Spanish than I do too. Yet, her teacher sends notes home that shes behind. Behind in what?? Her friend down the street is in her class too. That kid is one of the smartest in the class. I've actually seen this little girl do algebra. It's scary. At this rate, what's going to happen with I have kids? I'll need a tutor just to help them with their homework.

How many did you get right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home