Talk Nerdy To Me...

Friday, May 05, 2006


I was going through old pictures today and found some cool ones. My 5 year old sister looks exactly like me. I was showing her pictures of me, from the 1980's, and she was asking where that was taken because she didn't remember being there. I tell her its me, and she doesn't believe me.

My mom came to my office today for a meeting, and we were dressed exactly alike. Not just like we were both wearing black and white or something like that. We both have black pants on, a lime green shirt, and a silver necklace. We don't live in the same house, yet we dress alike, talk alike, and sound alike.

Genetics...

My biological dad and I.

Troy, my mom and I. (They'll kill me)

Me in the tub...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home