Talk Nerdy To Me...

Monday, May 01, 2006




I've been hearing all
day how I missed an
awesome game on Friday.


I actually got Cubs tickets the day they went on sale, which some of you may know it pretty tough. I ended up having to sell my tickets to a friend of mine. Not only was the weather perfect, Babe Ruth's daughter and grandson threw out the first pitch, they did a Babe Ruth tribute, they won, and Maddux had his fifth straight win.

Where was I you ask? At work. Good trade off, right? Well, I did have a great Friday night, and rest of the weekend with Luke -- I can't complain too much.

2 Comments:

At 3:42 PM , Blogger John Mc. said...

Look on the bright side - at least you didn't miss a Sox game. That would have been tragic.

 
At 6:57 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Dirty Sox fan...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home