Talk Nerdy To Me...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Keyshia Cole... finally someone who actually "made it" and sounds like me-- horrible. If you're not familiar, she sings "Love." I like the song, but her voice is beyond bad... kind of like mine!

I've sang on stage a few times, with a band. But, the trick to that is; just play way louder than you sing. That works well. Or, sing in Spanish. Hell, I'm great at that. A little Sublime? Yeah.

I did karaoke once too. Yeah, once. I sang that horrible "Picture" song with my friend Bill. We were way drunk, but once was enough.

Maybe there's hope for me yet!

4 Comments:

At 12:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Love"

What an original, creatively crafted song title! Pop sure has come a long way...

 
At 8:41 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Haha. No kidding.

I beleive Strapping Young Lad has a song called "Love?" At least there's a question mark...

Once every 10 years, Jeremy will post a comment on my blog. What it do, brotha?

 
At 5:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the new SYL stuff is wiggity wack anyway...If Devin wants to put out watered down poopoo he shouldn't try to fool people by using the SYL name.

 
At 6:58 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Yeah... it is pretty crappy. I did save it on my Sirius S50 though.

Can't wait to see the band in July! Finally.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home