Talk Nerdy To Me...

Sunday, June 25, 2006

...interesting, huh?
P.S. Went to the mall today... and I've decided that you shouldn't be in Victoria's Secret if your mom has to drop you off at the mall. I saw a ten year old in there buying a thong.
Then, my mom and I went to see Click... and since when do ten year olds go on dates? The little boy had on an Abercrombie shirt and the girl looked like Wet Seal model.
Babies aren't supposed to go on dates and shop for thongs. God, I know a lot of people say this, but my kids won't be like that... ((crosses fingers))

3 Comments:

At 9:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

With how your kids are going to look?!? You better cross your fingers!!

 
At 9:54 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Haha. I'm convinced my kids are going to be goofey looking and whatever else. Getting stuck with the bad traits on either side.

No one commented on my Good/Evil picture. Whatever, I thought it was cool...

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

You're right!

Thanks, LucasS. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home