Talk Nerdy To Me...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I haven't really been posting as much. I've been... what's that word? Busy? Honestly, the days are all blending together, everything's been happening at once.

I started another new job on Monday. Might as well try out a couple different jobs and get a feel for what I like the most, right? This job is great, and I think I'll really benefit from it. The only problem is, its already stressful. But I finally feel that I'm employed by a good company... so I'll be willing to put up with more bs. We'll see how it all works out.

I also started my summer class, calculus. I'm already not a huge fan of limits. But, I need it in order to get the degree. After this I just have to focus on a few real core classes, and then declare my minor and start working on that. School is really my main focus right now. I realized, by the help of others, that I just need to do what it takes until I graduate. Then I can really start dealing with what I want to do. But hey, the experience I'm gaining now won't hurt at all.

On top of all the crazy stuff that's been going on, my car is the newest big contributor to my worries. I worry about absolutely everything, and it's usually totally irrational. But, my car needs some work on it; a new set of rims and tires. Of course, it all happens the night before I'm supposed to start my new job and class.

Luke was nice enough to come get me in the middle of the night, and take me to work later that morning... which totally didn't fit into his schedule. He's been really supportive with everything and has been helping me stay relaxed. I really appreciate it all, I'm not use to people stepping up to the plate for me. Well, not only stepping up, but always coming through too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home