Talk Nerdy To Me...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006




Vs.

I have my first calculus test tomorrow. Calculus is my last class I take at Waubonsee before I transfer to Benedictine. I think I'm actually going to miss Waubonsee. Not just because I'm so familiar with it now, but because I actually like it now. If it were to become a four year institution, I'd be estatic.

I'm excited about Benedictine, I guess. But, I think I'll be in for a rude awakening. I never open a book or studied for a test in college so far. I met with the head of the psychology department at Benedictine the other day, and he kind of made me realize that I really have to make sure I know what I'm doing.

So, if all goes well... I'll be done in a year and a half, and have my business and economics major, and psychology minor. People always say "wow, that's an unusual combo!" No, it's really not. Economics is the study of business, true. But, it's more philosophical than it is hard facts. Sure there are tons of graphs and formulas, but economics is the "why" of business. Just like psychology is the "why" of people.

I should be fine. I just want to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home