Talk Nerdy To Me...

Monday, April 10, 2006

Case of the Mondays...

It's Monday again... but I guess I can't complain, I had a good extended weekend. I took a half day Friday. Cubs won, went down to Chicago, watched a bunch of movies, spent the better part of the weekend with Luke. I played cards and hung out with my parents a little bit on Friday night. Man, was that weird. They're divorced. But, he brings over flowers, and she rubs his back all night. That would be ok, I guess... except for the fact that they never did those kinds of things when they were married (for 13 years). It should be interesting to see them in 5 or 10 years. Heck, it should be interesting to see me in 5 or 10 years. Like I said though, it was a good weekend. Hopefully this week will go by fast. I have a huge meeting on Wednesday, once that's done, I'm in the clear. Oh yeah, I lost another 5lbs too. Have a good day...

1 Comments:

At 8:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mack daddy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home