Talk Nerdy To Me...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I hate when classes get cancelled. I actually showed up at my math class at 8 this morning... and he held class for 5 minutes, due to his golf outting later this morning. My next class doesn't start until 9:45, and there's a note on the door that the teacher won't be in, but we can use the day as a lab day. Lab day? This is a computer class on how to work the Internet, and how to use MSO... we don't need a lab day. My next class doesn't start until 12:15, my "art of listening" class. It's horrible. We listen to classical music for an hour, and talk about how it's all different. That's fine for a class, or two, but we do it every time. Most people fall asleep, or end up walking out because of the teachers crude sexual jokes. So, I sit and wait for 12:15 to roll around. Argh.

4 Comments:

At 8:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most excellent! Go to work, make money.

 
At 6:14 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Most excellent indeed, J.

 
At 4:41 PM , Blogger John Mc. said...

The "art of listening?" What kind of crap class is that?! Sounds like something that Columbia would teach.
And you need to share the details more often. What were these sexual jokes - I am always looking for more material for the radio.

 
At 11:59 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

I know! Sounds like it's stright from Columbia "The School Of Electives" College, doesn't it? Well, it's a requirement for Economics... why I don't know.

The teacher refers to everything as "kinky". Or, he'll say something like "Bach had a hard time writting this selection... but not as hard as I was that one time... uh oh nevermind." Then everyone just kind of looks at each other like "did he really just say that?"

You've heard some about my teachers the other night. Great school I go to, right?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home