Talk Nerdy To Me...

Friday, April 14, 2006


I was watching Couples Fear Factor while I was at the gym yesterday. I kept thinking about different couples in my family, and it just kind of made me realize how different everyone's is. Like my cousin Billy and his girlfriend Michelle... if Michelle was hesitant to jump into a tub full of cow's blood and snakes, Billy would push her in and laugh. My cousin Jason and his girlfriend Jen, on the other hand... If Jen was hesitant to jump into a tub full of cow's blood and snakes, Jason would take her hands and probably start to cry because he put her in that position in the first place. Actually, I don't think Jen would have a problem with jumping in, Jason would.

I sold those Cubs tickets I had. I wanted to go, but getting people to take a Friday off was tough, and it would probably rain anyway. At least that's what I'm telling myself. I can't complain though, I did ok on the turn around.

I went to this "Co-ed Soccer League" meeting where you meet people and pick teams and whatnot. Yeah, co-ed my ass. I walk through the door and there's a sea of guys saying "YOU can be on OUR team!" Hey, great... I forgot something in my car. I was looking forward to that, kind of a let down. Oh well.

Weekend's almost here, have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home